Mandatory internship for architects/civil engineers
Hartung & Ludwig Architektur- und Planungsgesellschaft mbH is a medium-sized family company that is constantly growing. Our core business areas lie in social construction, industrial and commercial construction, construction of healthcare and science buildings, and residential construction.
Our most important resources are our employees who we support through a pleasant, professional and cooperative working environment. We look forward to welcoming you as support and enrichment for our team.
- support our team in all project service phases (1-9)
- cooperation in the preparation for competitions
- assistance in the preliminary planning and creative development of constructive solutions
- support in construction and project management, including schedule controlling, quality management and the creation of protocols and correspondence
- execution of basic draughtsmanship and planning tasks
- you are studying architecture or engineering and would like to complete your mandatory internship
- you work well in a team, are flexible and are able to work independently and autonomously
- you are a quick learner and are motivated to learn
- you can teach yourself to use new applications
- knowledge of CAD and AVA programs would be advantageous
- an internship that will enable you to experience a motivated and professional team with a very good operating environment
- suitable internship remuneration
- an insight into architectonic process flows within all service phases
- a view of possible employment after the internship
Are you the right person?
Then send your cover letter, resume and portfolio with selected projects to:
Hartung & Ludwig Architektur- und Planungsgesellschaft mbH
FAO Frau Anne Hartung
Steubenstraße 31 | 99423 Weimar, Germany