We are looking for enthusiastic architects and civil engineers across all service phases.
- Contribute to the project preparation and establish a detailed project basis.
- Taking inventories of buildings and plots of land
- Preliminary planning and creative design of ambitious and constructive solutions.
- Preparation of building specifications and visualisations.
- Cost estimations and calculations as per DIN 276-1 2008/12
- Scheduling and management
- Consultations with authorities and obtaining approvals.
- Development of implementation plans and detailed solutions in close collaboration with the respective specialist planners.
- Material and company research
- Bidding for new construction and renovation projects for public and private customers
- Bid solicitation, verification, negotiation and allocation
- Local construction management of new construction and renovation projects for public and private customers
- Cost management, tracking and supplementary audits
- You are independent, flexible and able to work in a team
- You have completed a degree in architecture or civil engineering
- You are able to work with VOB and HOAI
- You have a sound knowledge of MS-Project, AVA Software (Bechmann, RIB iTWO) and CAD-programmes (Allplan, ARCHICAD)
- You can independently familiarise yourself with new applications and organisation systems (e.g SharePoint)
- You have at least 5 years of professional experience
- You master the German language on C1, or C2 level or as a native speaker
What you can expect:
- A positive working atmosphere in a motivated and professional team
- A full-time permanent position in an interesting and challenging field of work
- An appropriate and attractive salary
- Advancement opportunities in a growing and ambitious company
- The cover of childcare costs for preschool children
- A charming workplace either in the centre of Weimar or in Berlin-Grunewald
- Operational health management and occupational workplace health Promotion
Does this sound appealing?
If so, please send your full application documents to:
Hartung & Ludwig Architektur- und Planungsgesellschaft mbH
FAO Frau Anne Hartung
Steubenstraße 31 | 99423 Weimar