We are looking for an experienced architect or civil engineer for the role of project team leader. As a member of the executive management team, the project team leader advocates the interests of Hartung & Ludwig Architektur- und Planungsgesellschaft mbH when dealing with clients and specialist planners. Furthermore, the project team leader represents the interests of the clients when dealing with the executing companies.
- You as project team leader are responsible for the operative planning and management of your projects across all service phases and scopes of service.
- You support the executive board in their remit through the acquisition and the support of key customers.
- Throughout the project , you guarantee the services, costs and deadlines defined in the project preparation.
- You prepare the project structure according to the specifications of the Hartung & Ludwig Architektur- und Planungsgesellschaft mbH Quality Management System (QMS) and enforce these on project participants, continuing to do so throughout the entire project.
- You independently organise project teams, instruct them and manage their assignments and work results.
- You manage and coordinate the groundwork on schedule using the specialist planner.
- You develop and monitor the project costs according to DIN 276 and intervene if necessary, regulating in favour of a successful project implementation.
- You arrange consultation appointments and ballot meetings with customers, specialist planners, commissions and other project participants and conduct these meetings.
- You arrange decision proposals and adjust these in good time with the decision makers.
- You prepare planning documents and get these accepted and approved by decision makers after each service phase.
- You document all project-relevant decision processes within claim management.
- You prepare expenditure and cost estimations concerning order amendments or extensions as a basis for the preparation of follow-up proposals.
- You verify the complete document records and audit documents on behalf of the customer, commissions and auditor until the end of the project.
- You are independent, flexible and able to work in a team
- You can independently familiarise yourself with the new applications and organisation systems
- You are assertive and confident in business discussions
- You have a completed degree in architecture or civil engineering
- You are able to work with HOAI,VOB and VgV
- You have a sound knowledge of MS-Project, AVA Software (Bechmann) and CAD-programmes (Allplan, ARCHICAD)
- You have at least ten years professional experience in all service phases (preliminary planning – site supervision), preferably in the area of residential construction
- Furthermore, you should be qualified as a project manager specialist according to IPMA Level D or equivalent
- You master the German language on C1, or C2 level or as a native speaker
What you can expect:
- A positive working atmosphere in a motivated and professional team
- A full-time permanent position in an interesting and challenging field of work
- An appropriate and attractive salary
- Advancement opportunities in a growing and ambitious company
- The cover of childcare costs for preschool children
- A charming workplace either in the centre of Weimar or in Berlin-Grunewald
- Operational health management and occupational workplace health promotion
- A company car also for private use
Does this sound appealing?
If so, please send your full application documents to:
Hartung & Ludwig Architektur- und Planungsgesellschaft mbH
FAO Frau Anne Hartung
Steubenstraße 31 | 99423 Weimar